The wastewater dry well pumping stations available in our offer constitute a complete, sealed device used to transport sanitary wastewater, municipal drainage water or water from dewatering at greater distances or to raise the wastewater to a higher level. They are most often used in gravity-discharge systems where the wastewater flows through a house drain or a section of a gravitational sewerage system directly into the tank, where it is pumped through a pipe, using a dry pump, into a collecting well on the main sewage manifold or directly to the wastewater treatment plant. Since there is no need to maintain a protection zone (due to the toxic effect on the environment, noise or similar factors), the described devices can be installed in such places as: dry chambers, basements, underground garages, etc.
The basic advantages of the wastewater dry well pumping station include:
- eliminating the probability of blocking the pumps by using separators,
- increasing the reliability of the pumping station operation,
- lower operating costs and the use of high-efficiency pumps,
- increasing the application range through the use of pumps with channel impellers in dry mounting,
- reducing the engine power through the use of channel impellers with a much greater hydraulic capacity than open impellers,
- facilitating maintenance and repair works by using a completely sealed collecting chamber and the modular construction of the dry well pumping station,
- eliminating the risk of poisoning the personnel with hydrogen sulphide.
It is possible to:
- use the pumping station in special versions: with the option of dosing biological agents, chemicals, wastewater aeration, irrigation of the inlet storage sewers,
- revitalisation of old pumping stations through the use of the existing reinforced concrete structure.
The wastewater dry well pumping station constitutes a complete wastewater treatment device consisting of:
- a pre-treated wastewater tank made of stainless steel, carbon steel with anticorrosion coating, HDPE or other material, on request of the Investor. The tank is equipped with a separating chamber and a collecting chamber,
- a hydraulic system equipped with gate and check valves made for wastewater treatment,
- a device for measuring the wastewater level in the tank,
- a dry pump,
- a control and alarm system,
- optionally, the dry well pumping station housing can be made of: polymer concrete, concrete rings, polyesters reinforced with fibre glass, HDPE, steel.
The dry well pumping station housing is equipped with the following:
- A manhole featuring a hinge, allowing easy extraction of pumps without having to move them.
- A ladder made of stainless steel;
- A ventilation pipe with a funnel (venting of the pre-treated wastewater tank of the dry well pumping station) made of stainless steel, equipped with a biofilter to eliminate odours emitted by the wastewater;
- A ventilation pipe with a stainless steel funnel fitted with a duct exhaust ventilator;
- A drainage pump made of stainless steel
- 24V lighting installation of the tank;
- A dry well pumping station flooding sensor connected to the controller;
- A knife gate valve on the dry well pumping station inlet;
- A magnetic flow meter