Air handling units and ventilation systems manufactured by Firma BARTOSZ are comprised of a set of devices used in the treatment of air. This set consists of the following components: heat exchanger (spiral counter-flow, rotary, cross-flow, glycol exchanger), filter sections (bag or cassette type filters, EU4 class or higher), fan sections (powered with alternating – ST model – or direct current – EC model); additional options are also available (heaters, coolers, mufflers, recirculation, etc.).
Devices offered by Firma BARTOSZ are available in the following versions:
– monoblock – all elements of the unit are fitted in a monolithic casing, forming a single system, due to which, together with the option of ordering the wiring, it is possible to provide the Client with a complete air handling unit that is ready to plug in and start;
– multi-section – the unit is supplied in several parts/sections; optionally, each section can be supplied with the wiring and accurate technical documentation, thanks to which the assembly and start-up of the unit is carried out quickly and efficiently. This version is the perfect solution if the unit is to be located in a hard-to-reach place, e.g. cellar. Due to its overall dimension, it would be impossible to carry the whole unit in one piece;
– duct mounting – a set of devices connected together to the duct; this version gives many configuration options as regarding the deployment of individual devices according to the layout of the room; it is possible to expand the unit and equip new devices at a later time; this solution is especially beneficial when installing the unit within a low loft space.
Classed of Firma BARTOSZ devices:
– heat recovery class: A
– leak tightness class (EN 1886: 2008): L1
– mechanical strength class: D-1
– heat transfer class: T2
– filtration class: G4-F7.
Based on the used heat exchanger, Firma Bartosz manufactures the following air handling units:
with spiral counter-flow heat exchanger (VEBAR WS, CNWB): compact air handling units (VEBAR WS) or duct mounted ventilation systems (VEBAR WS) with a capacity of up to 17,000 m3/h; the largest heat-exchange surface on the market (guaranteed actual heat recovery – at the level of 85-92%); exceptional resistance to frost (even below -20°C); the highest leak tightness at the level of 99.7% (air streams do not mix) allows heat recovering from bad quality air; simple design; possibility of mounting hydraulic modules, automatics and additional elements inside the unit; simple, monolithic structure of the heat exchanger and lack of moving parts eliminate the risk of failure; does not need any additional energy; adjustment of the degree of heat recovery with the use of heat exchanger by-pass; depending on its intended use, the following designs are available: standing, suspended, internal, external, rooftop, swimming pool, etc.; Polish product protected by patent.
with rotary heat exchanger (VEBAR CR): compact air handling units with a capacity of up to 30,000 m3/h; high actual heat recovery efficiency (at the level of 80%); possibility of moisture recovery (no need to use additional air humidifiers); frost resistance; stepwise or stepless adjustment of heat recovery; depending on its intended use, the following designs are available: standing, suspended, internal, external, rooftop, swimming pool, etc.
with cross-flow heat exchanger (VEBAR CS): compact air handling units with a capacity of up to 80,000 m3/h; low investment costs; does not need any additional energy; simple design; small dimensions; easy maintenance; guaranteed reliability due to the lack of moving parts; adjustment of the degree of heat recovery with the use of heat exchanger by-pass; depending on its intended use, the following designs are available: standing, suspended, internal, external, rooftop, swimming pool, etc.
without heat recovery (VEBAR W, N, CNW): compact air supply, exhaust ventilation and dual-flow air handling units are used primarily in industrial and service sector facilities, in which they provide ventilation on the desired level, balancing the supply and exhaust air flows. Our air handling units have a monoblock structure, either suspended or standing (the construction of internal or external versions is also possible). Offered units have a capacity of from 1050 m3/h up to 25 000 m3/h.
Dołącz do naszych Subskrybentów!
Jako pierwszy dowiesz się o: promocyjnych ofertach nowych produktach aktualizacjach oprogramowania ważnych zmianach w ofercie