Respecting the water you respect yourself
- Water is a prerequisite for the existence of life on Earth.
- Even with a lot of water, it is crucial to take care of its purity.
- Drinking dirty water and using it to wash yourself can cause illnesses and even death.
- Your pets are like people in this regard and should also drink good water.
- If an animal drinks dirty water or if a fish lives in a dirty water, eating their meat is like eating poisoned meat.
- Highly developed countries, which did not care too much about the purity of the water sources in the past, now spend huge amounts of money on their purification.
- In Poland, where Firma Bartosz is seated, people have always said:
Good water will supplement health!
What to do so as not to pollute the water?
- Do not defecate into water and refrain others from doing so.
- Do not discharge household wastewater into rivers or in the vicinity of other water sources.
- Do not dispose of dead or dying plants into water sources.
- Do not wash cars and machinery by the rivers and other water sources.
- Do not repair cars or other mechanical equipment from which grease and other oil derivatives can escape by the rivers and other water sources.
- Do not wash garment by the water sources using detergents.
- Do not dispose of garbage, especially chemicals, into rivers and other water sources.